Winnipeg Campuses (UofM, UofW, RRC & USB),
we want to see YOU at P2C PLUS 2017 in TORONTO!
This year’s P2C PLUS in Toronto is going to be an exciting conference!
Close to one thousand students from across Canada will be attending. On top of that there will be great worship, amazing speakers and lots of workshops offered throughout the week. We recognize that as a student living in Winnipeg, you have a long way to travel to attend this conference.
We want to help eliminate barriers that could prevent you from coming to P2C PLUS because we truly believe this could be a life changing experience for you!
Attending the conference will cost between $315 – $1,250 depending on your travel. If money is your biggest barrier, we have good news for you! You can apply for a discount and/or fundraise for your conference ticket and travel.
Ticket and Travel Options
A – PAY YOUR OWN WAY
STEP 1 DISCOUNTS (OPTIONAL)
- If you want a discount code for $100 off your ticket – Email Josh Man . Josh will send you a discount code within 24 hours.
- You must do this BEFORE you REGISTER and wait to hear back to get your discount code.
- Discount Deadline = October 31, 217 @ 11:59 pm
STEP 2 REGISTER
Register for the Toronto P2C PLUS Conference by clicking on the register tab at the top https://toronto2017.p2cplus.com/ (Use your discount code if applicable)
STEP 3 TRAVEL
- Book your own travel
- Flights range from $405-900 so book your flight early
B – FUNDRAISE
STEP 1 REGISTER
Register for the Toronto P2C PLUS Conference by clicking on the register tab at the top
https://toronto2017.p2cplus.com/ (Use the discount code “Fundraise”)
- You will be charged $50 to register (Non-refundable)
- You will receive a fundraising package by email with the details on how to fundraise.
STEP 2 TRAVEL and Travel DISCOUNTS
Fill out the Winnipeg Flights to P2C PLUS Toronto 2017 form
- *** If you fill out the Winnipeg Flights to P2C PLUS Toronto 2017 form and register for P2C PLUS using the “Fundraise” discount code before October 31, 2017 at 11:59 PM, you will be eligible for a $300 discount on your flight.
- Kevin Huska must book your flight for you if you want to fundraise for your travel cost.
- You will be fundraising $300 for your conference, plus your flight costs ($500-800+), minus any discounts – so a TOTAL of $500 – $850+.
- Once you have registered for the Conference and have filled out the Winnipeg Flights to P2C PLUS Toronto 2017 form Kevin will book your flight and let you know how much you need to fundraise to cover your conference and flights.
- Once your flight is booked, you are committed to paying for the remaining portion of the flight even if you do not go to the conference.
- If you do not raise the full amount needed for your P2C PLUS ticket and transportation you will be expected to pay the difference at the Registration Solutions table when you arrive at the hotel.
- If you raise more funds than you need to cover your conference and flight costs, those funds may be used to cover your actual costs (ie the $300 discount if applicable), and your “Discount” may be passed along to other students, or used for ministry on your campus instead.